He that writes to himself writes to an eternal public. -Emerson

Saturday, July 3, 2010

We have a winner!

As the red text above suggests, my Photo ID project hasn't been attracting a great many entrants. In fact, until yesterday's mail, it hadn't attracted any. But now we have an entrant, and not just an entrant:  a family of four contributing no fewer than 6 ID photos, plus, yes plus, a fantastic blowup of the kids.  Likely you will recognize them (posted with permission):


FANTASTIC PHOTO. And the first ID photo that fell out, enlarged for your delectation below, is simply priceless, worth a hundred entries on its own.



What a dreamboat!  I hereby declare this project a success.  Now everyone else, please send me an ID photo anyway!

5 comments:

  1. Not that I have to win, but you did receive our ID-photo's, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never win anything. I'm thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, Marco, received! More on this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so I'm still the winner?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, by one day! And nothing can beat that photo of Yone, really it makes me swoon.

    ReplyDelete