He that writes to himself writes to an eternal public. -Emerson

Sunday, April 18, 2021

Earth Hero


Join us at earthhero.org

I've written now and again about our communal climate challenge--you may recall such classic posts as "We don't have four more years" and "We are all going to die"--and about the need for each of us to do all we can to try to bend humanity away from its current disastrous course. Recently, I've discovered Earth Hero, a mobile app (Apple, Google) that is intended to help you do just that. So impressed am I with the app, and even more with the group of volunteers behind it, that I've started working on it myself. And, as part of that work, I'll be staffing the Earth Hero booth at the Virtual Earth Day event on 19 April 2021, answering questions about this effort. Come find me!

On duty, at the Earth Hero booth, virtual Earth Day festival 2021

2 comments: