He that writes to himself writes to an eternal public. -Emerson

Sunday, September 12, 2021

Telluride and beyond

Tickets to see myself on the silver screen

My appearing on screen at the Telluride Film Festival was a thrill for me and the wife both, but nothing to compare with having our first ever extended vacation sans kids. Some by air (SFO-->Denver-->Montrose...ABQ-->SFO) but mostly by car we saw Telluride, Durango, Pagosa Springs, Abiquiu, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Albuquerque, and a few more lovely places in between. Lots of mask wearing and self-testing to deal with the increased threat of COVID. Even safer, you can see it all for yourself here:

Much of this was new to me (and all of it to T), but Santa Fe and St. John's seemed little changed from when I saw them last in 1988. It won't be as long before we go again. And no, I still don't know when the Automat movie will be in theaters or available to stream. Join the Automat newsletter and you'll know at least as soon as I.

1 comment: